Nearly, more than 500 couples admitted their average time for ejaculation was about 5 to 6 minutes after starting sex. It’s totally depend on you whether you are satisfied with you timing of not, but if you are not then you should do something to delay ejaculation.
Nowadays, most of the men are facing premature ejaculation issue. Premature ejaculation is a condition where a person ejaculates too quickly just after starting the sex. Ejaculation less than 2 minutes is considered premature. It leads to mental disturbance and problems in sex life.
There are 2 types of premature ejaculation
- Primary – where you have this problem since you started sex.
- Secondary (Acquired) – where you recently developed this problem in your sex life.
If you and your partner are having problem with this then you should go for natural ways to delay ejaculation.
Cause of Premature ejaculation –
- Generally, it is caused due to psychological disturbance like stress, depression, anxiety.
- If a person considers sex is a shameful act since childhood, he won’t be able to fully enjoy it mentally.
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
- Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse might form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate.
- Interpersonal issues between you and your current partner.
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra.
- Abnormal hormone levels.
Here are some tips and techniques to delay ejaculation –
Self-help techniques for delaying ejaculation
- Masturbate up to two hours before having sex.
- Use thick condoms to reduce the sensation.
- Take a deep breath to stop ejaculatory reflex.
- Have sex with partner on top so they can pull away when you are near to ejaculating.
The squeeze technique:
- Ask your partner to masturbate you and stops before your ejaculate.
- Squeeze the head of your penis for 10-20 seconds.
- Stop it for 30 seconds and then resume masturbation.
- Repeat this process several times before ejaculation is allowed to happen.
The stop-go technique:
- Go for sex, Stop when you are about to ejaculate and do some foreplay and then again start sex.
Pelvic floor exercises
- Pelvic floor exercises (Kegel exercises) can help strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles that might impair your ability to delay ejaculation.
- Find the right muscles. To identify it, stop urination in midstream and tighten the muscles that keep you from passing gas, hold the contraction for 3 seconds. Continue this in row. When your muscles get stronger, try doing Kegel exercise. Focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles, don’t flex the muscles in your thighs, abdomen or buttocks.
- Topical anaesthetics - Anesthetic creams and sprays contain a numbing agent. These products are applied to the male organ 10 to 15 minutes before sex to reduce sensation and help delay ejaculation.
- Relax yourself before sex. If you are suffering from any kind of depression or anxiety, talk with your partner or with any physiological counsellor.
- Increase the love between you and your partner it increase timing of sex. If there is any kind of relationship issue, solve it immediately. Start your sex with foreplay.
Note: These techniques require practice to get right, but should help to delay ejaculation in the long term.
You can also delay ejaculation with ayurvedic treatment. Ayurveda can be a good option as medicine to delay ejaculation. Without giving any kind of side effects or complications, it treat premature