It' advices to oil hair on daily basis but due to regular life rush we miss these essential which affects our hair quality in a very major way. Let's know about how oiling hair can improve our hair quality and about it's major benefits.
- Hydrates the Hair
Hair tends to lose hydration due to the exposure it has to the elements, dry hair can lead to extensive hair fall. One of the most potent ways to avoid this is by applying oil on your hair the night before and showering the next day. Doing this three nights a week with chemical free Ayurveda Oil.
- Nourishes Your Hair
One of the main daily oiling hair benefits is that different oils possess minerals and vitamins essential to hair health. Ayurveda oil have major nutrients which is much better then common hair oils and helps to nourish our hair from the depth. These are all essential to hair maintenance because of the deterioration your hair faces when it is exposed to the elements.
- Prevents Hair Fall
A hair oil massage once a week is extremely important to your hair health. This is because hair oil massage benefits include exfoliation of the scalp, cleaning of dead skin and nourishing and revitalizing fine hair. All this helps prevent hair fall.
- Helps Improve Hair Growth
Ayurveda or Herbal Oil helps to improve hair growth and provides it's natural quality. It's works well on all kind of hair problems and provides you strong scalp as well. Nowadays Ayurveda has make it's place and people are understanding the benefits they get from Ayurveda Oil.
- Reduces Risk of Lice
Lice are attracted to a dry flaky scalp. They are also attracted to the bacteria caused due to the dead skin on your scalp. Different oils prevent the dryness and also remove dead skin and exfoliate the skin. Some hair oils like olive oil have anti-bacterial properties too, and a combination of these factors help prevent hair lice.
- Prevents Dandruff
Like with lice, dandruff is attracted to an overtly dry and sweaty scalp, this can be difficult because dust and pollution can cause the dryness. Applying Ayurveda oil three nights a week overnight can help prevent dead skin cell build-up which is another reason for dandruff.
- Strengthens Roots
By applying hair oil on your scalp regularly, it exfoliates the skin and removes harmful toxins from your hair. This clears hair follicles of harmful bacteria and strengthens your roots immensely. Additionally, applying hair oil also replenishes lost minerals and vitamins to your hair and scalp which also strengthens roots.
- Prevents Bacterial Infections
Ayurvedic hair oils have anti-bacterial properties; and when applied on the scalp can help prevent dangerous bacterial infections caused by exposure to the elements. Another cause of bacterial infections is residual bacteria from dead skin and hair, and hair oils help remove this from your scalp.
- Prevents Anti-fungal Infections
Like with anti-bacterial properties, most oils have anti-fungal properties. These properties keep fungus growth away and keep fungal infections at bay. It is important to remember that fungal infections grow due to excess moisture, oiling and shampooing regularly can help balance the moisture levels on your scalp and hair.
Some tips for oiling your hair
- Ideally, your scalp should be clean for the hair oil to work really well.
- Wash hair with a degreasing shampoo and let the hair dry out completely.
- Then apply hair oil the same day or the next day (before dirt builds up again on the scalp).
- Massage the oil in gently for about 10 to 15 minutes but thoroughly, covering every inch of the scalp. If you can warm the hair oil slightly before applying, it will spread better.
- Leave this on for at least 3 hours before washing off. You could even leave the hair oil on overnight if you're so inclined. Keeping it more than 24 hours will make the hair weak as it will start accumulating dirt.
- Oil your hair at least once a week however for dry hair twice a week is advisable.