Receding Hairline in front of the head has become a very common problem and almost everyone in their 30's starts experiencing this hair loss. In this condition, hair starts falling at the front of the scalp, and the hairline recedes gradually in a predictable pattern.
Medically this kind of hair loss is called Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia, it can be caused by side effects of medicines, health issues, skin infections, or allergy. It affects women more than men for the reason they keep their hairstyles in that way. Tight braids, ponytails, dreadlocks, and hair extensions make hair weaker at the frontal hairline. Thinning hair on top of head male is major concern.
Unlike male pattern baldness, a general thinning of the hair all over their heads is seen in women suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia but their hairlines may also recede noticeably in a few years.
This article will cover home remedies and clinical treatments for Receding Hairline, with the help of which you can easily stop your hair fall, thinning hair on top of the head, and growing back the frontal hairline.
How to grow back hairline naturally?
Receding hairline is reversible and you can regrow new hair in that area by following a strict diet plan and some ingenious home remedies. If you wish to restore your hairline, it is advised to get started as early as possible.
From genetics to hormonal imbalance, allergy, fungal infections to nutritional deficiencies, there can be multiple reasons for your hairline receding issue. Before you begin a treatment to regrow your hairline, you must consult a dermatologist to understand the actual reason for hair loss and then start the treatment accordingly.
There are some home remedies and herbal treatments which you can opt to naturally regrow hair. All these remedies work by undermining the cause, strengthening the hair growth cycle, preventing damage from external factors like pollution and dust while nourishing the scalp and follicles internally.
- Avoid Chemical hair Product: Try to avoid any hair care products which used any type of chemicals.
- Oil Massage: Gentle massage with hot oils like Mool Hair Grow Oil improves the blood circulation in the scalp which helps in activating hair follicles and nourishes the roots to prevent further hair fall and hair thinning. It is free from any chemical used.
- Folic Acid: Multiple studies have linked low folate levels to hair thinning and hairline fading. Folic acid helps your cells prevent anaemic hair fall, strengthens the DNA, and reduces inflammation. There are certain foods like asparagus, avocados, Brussels sprouts, and leafy greens like spinach, kale, and lettuces which are rich in folates, you must include these high-folate foods in your diet plan to promote new hair growth.
Raw meats, egg yolks, organ meats (liver, kidney), fish (salmon), chia seeds, nuts (almonds, pistachio, peanuts, pecans, and walnuts), and certain vegetables (like cauliflower, broccoli, and sweet potato) are rich in biotin. Including these foods in your diet can help in the thickening of hair strands and to regrow and restore receding hairline in male pattern baldness.
- Quit smoking: If you are already suffering from a severe hair fall the toxins present in cigarettes can further accelerate it as these toxins make follicles weaker. Curbing the habit is important in hairline regrowing courses.
- Hair growth vitalizer: Vitalizers provide essential nutrients for hair growth by harnessing the richness of multiple ingredients. Use the ayurveddic herbal Hair growth vitalizer included of many herbal ingredients like argan oil, olive oil, saw palmetto, aloe vera, and green tea oil, which collectively stimulate growth, strengthen the follicles and resist external damage.
- Hair masks: A once-a-week hair mask can prevent hair breakage and can improve the length and strength of your hair over time. Herbal Hair Mask is enriched with Amla, black seed oil, mulethi, hibiscus, brahmi, bhringraj, and onion extracts which re-hydrate the fair follicles to make them healthier.
- Fish oil: Fish oils are rich in omega fatty acids which can help nourish your hair growth cycle from the inside since they are filled with nutrients and proteins.
- Ginseng: Ginseng stimulates hair follicles as it has some active components which are considered to be growth simulators in the hair growth cycle.
- Onion juice: If you can handle the smell of onion juice, you may find that the benefits are worth it. Onion juice has been shown trusted Source to promote hair growth and successfully treat patchy alopecia areata — an autoimmune condition in which the body attacks the hair follicles and causes hair loss on various parts of the body.
Onion extracts and juices can help in improving circulation while stimulating the keratinocyte growth factor which is responsible for hair follicle development and growth. By following these, you can grow back hairline men/women easily.
To regrow hairline back naturally you need to adopt multiple remedies, recipes, and approaches for the best results. If you are experiencing any side effects or accelerated hair fall, you must immediately consult a dermatologist to ensure there are no possible contraindications.